Space to think, space to enjoy, spaces to choose from.
Download Fact Sheet
The only limit, is your imagination!
Set amongst natural bushland and native surrounds is;
- 3,000 m2 of meeting space
- The ultimate plenary room, 1,600 m2 "Minyama Room" (can be divided into four separate rooms)
- The functional trade space, 1,200 m2 "Wandiny Room"
- Naturally spacious break outs & 400 m2 arrival lounge
- Additional 10+ indoor meeting rooms within resort, including the well known overwater venue "Lily's on the lagoon"
- 1,000 guest gala dinners
- 8,000 m2 sporting field - perfect for helicopters, mining equipment, or a charity game of football
- 3 x Nordic Tipis plus food trucks
- Private saltwater lagoon - endless opportunity for marine industry or water sports
- 36 hectares of natural bushland and manicured resort gardens to meander through
- Timber boardwalk along the neighbouring Maroochy River
- Direct access to pristine Mudjimba Beach
- An array of event lawns